We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer that can easily learn new skills, has good attention to details and is a good team player.
Our projects focus on Customer Loyalty Applications for industries like Hospitality, Railway or Airlines, that we develop for our clients in UK. We also foresee new projects coming soon.
- Experience with automation testing using Selenium (+4 yrs.)
- Tools: SoapUI/Postman, Fiddler, Webpage inspectors
- Basic Linux (edit files, log checking)
- Basic SQL (select/update SQL queries)
- Continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Go
- REST API
- Back-end testing & Front-end (WEB) testing
- Run, create and modify automated tests, helpers and utilities (Back-end components: Java; Front-end components: Java & Selenium)
- Friendly and informal office environment
- Career plan development
- Continuous learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Flexible schedule
- Team events
- Sports benefits and dental package